When doing a painting how do you think? Do you think about, beauty? How about love? Do you plan all your colours first or make it up as you go along? How do you come up with the perfect idea, and make it show?

Inspiration


The sky, the wind, the earth, the rain….For every person there is different inspiration! I want to explore my brain and find my inspiration! Such a small word that can mean so many things…11 things for 11 letters!



1. The colour Pink
2.
Love with no limits
3.
Art
4.
Sunshine
5.
Family
6.
Photography
7.
Kind words
8.
A smile
9.
Finding beauty in something no one else saw
10.
Life
11.
Colour


Imagination is my Inspiration! In the ten minutes it took me to write this down I have realized that the only thing I am lacking at this point is courage. Everything takes courage, the courage of stepping out of your protective bubble and trying something new. Making the change you know you need but are so blind to. You may think that your bubble protects you and at first it does. But as you grow, if you do not change you will always be the same, Stuck! Your bubble only holds you back, from becoming great from achieving your full potential. Photography & painting have taught me this.

Imperfection is beauty, madness is genus, and it’s better to be absolutely ridicules than absolutely boring. ~Marilyn Monroe~


Skip over to Artsyville to see what Inspired us to do list it Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. he ladies, i just stumbled across your blog from Meg's comments. Welcome to the blog world...isn't this blog stuff like therapy. I am in love with it. Look forward to reading your stuff again.

    Amber

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!