Do you love to sew?

                                        
Well doesnt this look like such a cute thing to make for yourself or a friend or even your daughter.
If you are good at sewing then this is a great thing for you to try!
Im personally still in the learning process of sewing. I did make some PJ's in the 7th grade but that was like forever ago :)

I put these up for you all to see because they are so cute and just by looking at the picture ( if you know how to sew already) you can easily figure out how to make these. Unfortunately for those of you who cant sew yet I do not have a tutorial on here to show you as I am very crunched for time.

These would be a great place to start though. The best way ( I Think) to learn how to sew it to [ see & do ]
This is the way I learn best...Im a hands on kind of person. If you read things to me I get bored and have to do something else. But if I can see and do I learn much faster. So for those of you who are new to the sewing world. I want you to try this. You can find the fabric at walmart. Im sure you could probly find it at a sewing store as well. So go on.... take the challenge. And show us what you come up with. We would love to see it! :D

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!