Who Likes a simple craft every now and then. I DO! Thats for sure!

Ok. So lets start with this cute little kids craft. All you do is cut out a circle piece of paper. Then for the ' garland you draw cirles on the page evenly spaced apart. Then color different dots on the page to make your 'bulbs'. Then fold your circle in half. Then in half again and again. Then unfold it too get this Chirstmas tree affect. Then cut out a star and put it on the top. Done!


Here is something super simple. You can give this as a holiday gift or else use as house decor. All it is is a few cinnimon sticks wrapped with a bow with fake poinsettas and bulbs on it (you can find these at the dollar store) and underneath is a bit of fir tree needles (these u can find on the trees outside or pick them off of your christmas tree). Simple right.


Now these are for the handy men and women (if you cant find the shapes at a dollar store or somewhere). You cut these shapes out.Paint them white and write your names on them. You can hang them up if you like by drilling little holes in them and putting wire through. Totally cute.


Lastly. Im sure Im not the only one who sees all the fancy commercials and looks at the screen with envy... Asking myself " Why cant I afford to have stuff like that around my house?" Or " Where on earth do they get these things from?".
Well look closer people...Pick 1 : All you have to do is lightly spray paint that wreath white and find some bulbs or old shells or something around the house that you dont use and spray those white as well then hot glue them down.Pick 2 : Look at those candles. Your probly thinkin like $5 per beautiful candle right.... well im thinkin " Hey I can pull out my scrapbook paper and some glue and add those little shapes on there too!Pick 3: All they did was put some candles on a nice platter and put some chestnuts on it with some fake berries from the dollar store (gotta love the dollar store ;)Pick 4: Once again. SIMPLE. They took a glass jar. Got a ' dollarstore' floating candle. Put some holly in the water and threw in some fake berries.
So you see... All these pretty things that seem so extravagant and out of your reach can be made yourself by just simply purchasing a few cheap things that can make something simple look elegant or beautiful.

I hope I made some of your house decor a lot easier for you. Use your imagination and show us what you've got :)

Looking forward to seeing what others come up with. Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Goοԁ іnformаtion. Lucκy me I found your site
    by chance (ѕtumbleupon). I have boοκ-mаrκеd
    it foг later!

    my blog - Home And Garden

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!