New – adjective
different, inexperienced, strange, unfamiliar, unique, unknown
Many new things have happened to me the last few days. It has been a week of learning and experiencing and just plain growing.
Find this necklace here

New toy! The Gypsy for my cricut machine and I am trying to learn how to use it. I have been trying to figure it out for a day or so now and getting the updates and stuff but I just haven’t had time to play with it yet.

New days! I have started going back to the gym and man does it feel good. Zumba today and loving it more than ever! I had stopped for while; I was so focused on getting my license that’s all I was doing in my spare time and the gym kind of feel behind. But I am going back to 3 times a week again, and it feels nice. Well my legs would not agree with this statement however but I know my brain does ;)
New meaning! To date night, the other night was date night with me and my loving boyfriend. And everything was going according to plan. I mad supper and cleaned the house. We finished eating supper, Cashew Chicken, and were watching a movie. Half was though the movie the power goes out! So now its 8:30 and there is no power. We could hear the sirens from our apartment and decided to go and check it out. So we hopped in the car, and just a few blocks down there were fire fighters and SASK Power. So we decided to keep driving around, even though it was pouring out. I got some cool pictures.





New makeup and hair products! (was in serious need of restocking) I was in need of new colours to mix it up a bit. I got this one colour it reminds me of a mermaids tail, kind of shinny greeny blue, sooo nice! I also got some new mascara because I needed it bad.
New scratches on my car L Skylar was out last night and got into an accident (He is ok) 3 thousand dollars in damage. But we have to wait and see what the adjuster has to say and go from there. I’ll keep you posted.
New painting! For my craft room. I bought it at a store that I had never been into before and I was walking by and I saw that they were having a closing out sale. Well as soon as I spotted the 70% off sign I was already though the door. As soon as I laid eyes on this painting I knew I HAD to have it. Guess what I paid for it…you will never guess. $5.00 Needless to say I was happy to take it off there hands.

New Teachings! I have been working with another wonderful Friend of mine, Sasha over at Lemonade Makin Mama! She has been teaching me all the things I need for my journey. She has been sort of bible Study though email. And it is wonderful, she spells it out just perfectly so I understand every word.
New music! for my IPod. Francesca Battistelli and Meredith Andrews.
New Bible! From my wonderful friend Becky over at Farm Girl Paints! She sent me a wonderful care package full of fun stuff. The Daily Reading Bible, which includes date on which things to read on which days, great for a first time bible reader like myself. God’s Wisdom for your Life: 1,000 key Scriptures. As well as a lovely card.


Thats what is new in my life how about you?
Tell me whats new with you!


Don’t forget to smile!


68. gifts that mean the world
69. re-inventing date night
70. the word SALE
71. subway for supper
72. my wonderful Zumba instructor
73. the way my body feels after a work out
74. my cats ability to sleep in some of the positions he does
75. quality time
76. teck friends that get you all of the coolest gadgets
77. Noah B’s laugh
78. having a friend that could be your twin

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!