When I wrote my post yesterday I had a clear vision of what song I was going to show you today, but I changed my mind. I have decided to share this song with you, it’s more simple but I like it. The change of heart came this morning when I woke up with it stuck in my head. I had not listened to it before bed or anything. I must have been sent it in a dream, and I woke up needing to hear it. I sat down at my computer and I just had to hear it. I think that He sent it to me to tell me that my praying is paying off and that I am now His forever love. Hope you enjoy it.

I also stumbled across this video today and I knew I had to share it. I was confused at first what people were writing about until I saw the sign at the end, precious.


In God’s heart I am… loved, beautiful, strong and FREE.
What are You?
In God’s heart what are you…?



Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!