I found this video yesterday and just had to share it with you. When i first started watching it i thought it would take a lot of guts to go out there, i would feel like an idiot. I am not even sure if i would give someone random a hug.... but as the video prgressed and i was talking to my honey about it and i think i would. Its just a hug and who knows someone could be having a really bad day and giving them a hug could make all the difference!




I love how the video starts in Black and White and then turns colour... I think a hug is a very powerful thing

My sister in law and step sister did that back home, and i didn't even know about it until after i saw the video. It looks like it could be lots of fun!





like i said some people just need a hug
Hope everyone has a wonderful night!!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!