This is my list for the day...i have been feeling a little under the weather the last little bet, having trouble at work and all. That it has been very hard for me to keep a smile on my face, however i didn't know how apparent it was until the other day. I was at work and a customer came up to me and asked me if i was ok, i smiled and said of course why do you ask. And she looked me dead in the eye and said "Well you don't seem so happy, where is your smile?" And it hit me like a ton of bricks. But i laughed and said its right here and gave her a huge grin. After i was done helping her i wrote, Lost my smile on my hand.

A couple more days went by and i couldn't get this out of my head, i didn't know it was that bad until someone out of the blue said something to me. It was a well deserved slap in the face that i needed!

After realizing that this was not going away, i made my New years resolution to smile more, and so i have. And i didn't know what a huge impact a smile was until i started doing it all the time. If i notice that i am not smiling i think of something funny and just smile about it. I think about it in the back of my head and i just keep on smiling! It works, when i smile, people smile back.


So I made this list to remind everyone what i smile can do!

2 comments:

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!