The Thrive Project
Part 2 - Rule of Thirds

The picture I used in the Project this week
The rule of thirds is my favorite photography tool. I use it all the time, after a while you will learn to just think in the rule and take most of your pictures using it. The rule states that an image should be imagined as divided into nine equal parts by two equally-spaced horizontal lines and two equally-spaced vertical lines. Which in regular words means dont make the focus of the photo in the center, put it off to the side. I can tell you that it works. If you were to take a photo of someone in the center of the frame and then another off to the side, they will look totally different.
Here are some examples of my work, that use the rule....

 






Hope you liked them!!



Check out Becky's blogg to add your picture to the project!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh I loved that last one. Thanks so much for linking up:)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!