Good Sunday everyone!

I hope everyone had a good week! This week has been full of choices for me. Some more complicated than others.

One thing that Skylar and I have been trying to work on is our health. It is very important and we need to start making it a priority in our lives. We always used to say to eat healthy is too expensive so we put up that wall and never aloud out selves to think otherwise. Now we have come to the conclusion, with help from our lack of money that we spend way too much. We eat out a lot and we never plan meals and always eat on the fly. We have money but we just through it right out the window as soon as we get it.

So we have talked about it and we are going to change our habits. With a little help from friends and the internet we are going to start taking care of our bodies. We only get one!

So with that said I would like your help and encouragement along the way, I need to be constantly encouraged or I never do anything “different”.

Here is a little tip I found on the internet today! Starting to plan meals is going to be the biggest problem for me, and this sounds so easy. Breakfast in a Jar I found it here at  The Kitchn 



I think I am going to try it next week. I will let you know how it goes and maybe you can try it too!

If you try this recipe let me know what you think.
Also what fruit do you like in your oatmeal?








Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!