Song in my head….  One Shot by Newsboys
In my window… are new green and purple curtains
I am thinking… that it might be time to go to bed
I am thankful… for friends
One of my favourite things… listing to music way to load
From the kitchen… I smell ham
I am wearing… pj’s
I am creating… a new art journal
I am going… to Regina with my honey tomorrow
I am wondering… it will be -20 again tomorrow, I hope not
I am reading… my bible
I am hoping… that Michaels will have nothing on sale so I don’t buy anything tomorrow or has lots of sales and I get a bunch of great deals
I am looking forward to… spending time with my honey
I am hearing… little snores from the bed room, as our niece sleeps
Around the house… is dark and as ready for bed as me
I am pondering… what tomorrow will bring
Plans for the week… plan healthy meals, go to the gym at least 3 times, drink more water

Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!