Today was one of those days where everything works upside down. I didn’t have to work today, but had a lot to do. I only things I had on the agenda today was Zumba in the morning and house cleaning. You see I found out this weekend that my friend from BC is coming to SK. I am so exited, but my house is not ready to be seen yet :S We have been living here for 3 months now and I still haven’t unpacked all the boxes yet. I am so terrible when it come to packing and unpacking; I am a 100% slacker.
Any way so when I got home I checked my Face Book and started at it… I was so busy all afternoon cleaning that the day flu by. But I had gotten a new recipe and I really wanted to try it and not having a clock that works in your kitchen makes it hard to keep track. So I am cutting up the apples for my Apple Crumble and my honey walks in the door, it was 6pm already. Needless to say it was done by the time he got out of the shower and it was getting too late. So we had Apple Crumble for dinner, it was very good :)



Here is the Recipe if you want to try it.
·        Toss ½ cup of unsweetened apple sauce with 6 thinly sliced unpeeled apples.
(To do the thin slices I used a egg slicer)
·        Spread evenly in a lightly oiled 8x12 baking pan.
·        Mix ¾ cup of rolled oats
·        3 tablespoons of toasted wheat germ (I bought mine at the Bulk Barn)
·        3 tablespoons of brown sugar
·        1 teaspoon of cinnamon
·        1 tablespoon of canola oil
·        I tablespoon of unsalted butter
·        Spread over apples
·        Bake for 30-35 minutes
·         At 350

If you try it let me know how it goes!!

Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!