I was decorating my house and getting ready for Halloween this week, so I decided that I should start counting down my favorites. I love Halloween and I love Halloween movies!! Here are a few of my favs. I will be counting down to my number one favorite as we get closer to the 31st!


Corpse Bride - Tim Burton combines wholesome comedy and creepy horror with this tale of a mild-mannered Victorian gentleman, Victor, who accidentally marries a mysterious corpse bride instead of his intended, Victoria. Victor soon discovers that the Land of the Dead holds more fun than frights and begins to fall in love with his innocent bride. Meanwhile, Victoria has been drawn into a scam of a marriage and may not escape with her life.
I loved this movie it was so well done, Tim Burton is a master mind and I just love all of his movies. This one puts a fun spin on the afterlife, its full of colour and laughter and the world of the living is gray and bleak. Very good movie and family friendly.

Wallace and Gromit and the curse of the were-rabbit - English inventor Wallace and his trusted canine companion, Gromit, have a thriving varmint-elimination service. Wallace has a potential paramour in wealthy client Lady Tottington. Unfortunately, the slick-talking hunter Victor Quartermaine also has designs on the lady, and he’s not giving up easily. When a giant rabbit terrorizes the townsfolk, another dimension is added to the existing competition between Wallace and Victor, and the outcome will be the talk of the town! 
Wallace and Gromit are classic favourites of mine, we own everyone! This is by far my favourite one. Full of laughs and interesting twist, this one will keep you coming back again and again.

Mickey’s House of Villains - Mickey Mouse must do battle with Disney's entire pantheon of villains in this feature length adventure. The nefarious Jafar has teamed up with Cruella, Hades, Ursula, Captain Hook, and Maleficent to take over the House of Mouse and turn it into the House of Villains. With help from Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy, Mickey must stop these malevolent malcontents. Within the context of the overall plot, Mickey plays some of the fun classic Halloween shorts from Disney. 
This one is a must see, me and my sisters used to watch it every year on the Disney channel. It has all the Disney characters in it full of old cartoons and new laughs. This is a must see if you have kids.

Starting our countdown  is my number 5 movie!


Casper - Steven Spielberg produced this feature starring the friendly ghost created in 1940 by Joe Orolio. A greedy heiress inherits the haunted Whipstaff Manor and discovers that the house contains a treasure, which is guarded by three nasty ghosts. Ghost therapist Dr. James Harvey, and his daughter Kat, move into the mansion to get rid of the supernatural creatures. Kat makes friends with a ghost named Casper, the nephew of the 3 nasty ghosts. Rated PG for mild language, thematic elements.
Caper the friendly ghost is the best known ghost around! This movie is full of pranks, laughs and even love…all mixed together with the love of Halloween. This movie is a classic choice to me and I watch it every year. I love the ending where Casper gets to come alive again, good guys do get the girl too, well for a little while anyway. Great acting and beautifully done!


Don’t forget to smile!

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!