Best Friends Are 4 Life!



I don't know about anyone reading this..But where I come from Best Friends are for life!
There is no playing games and talking behind each others back. No backstabbing, No nothing.
Just pure genuine 'Be there for you through thick and thin' friendship.





These 3 beautiful ladies... these are my girls.We have all been through so much together. We have been friends for almost 10 years now. Sure we have had our times where we thought about giving up on our friendships. But that was just immaturity getting in the way. You know you have really close friends when you fight and tell one another that you never want to be friends again...Then 5 minutes later want to phone them back and take back every word you said.

We havent done that for a while Obviously ... But you see what Im saying :D

Good friends are hard to find. But when you do there is no seperating you. Not even if one of them is 2 provinces away from you. Love you T.

I have been struggling with so much stuff lately in my life. People stabbing me in the back, Mending family issues, Struggling with self image issues, Issues with my job and with school and a whole bunch of other things. But my girls have helped see me throught it. They stand by me as I stand by them until the issue at hand is solved.

These ladies are the ones I turn to for help in everything I do. They are the biggest influences in my life and I love them to pieces. Without them and my wonderful boyfriend I would be lost in this world. They are the glue that holds me together.

So I guess what I want to say is thank you ladies! I love you all. Your my girls and you always will be!

To everyone reading this. Tell your Good friends how much you appreciate them and love them. Live everyday like its you last! So speak your mind. :)

Night!

                                                                                                               (ECE 4 Life :p) Hehe

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!