Hello my loves, I just wanted to sneak in here and give a little farewell to the interesting year that 2014 has been. Full of ups and downs, the rollercoaster that is my life this year. This year Skylar and I are staying in, well when he gets home from work anyway. We are going to watch some funny movies to bring in the New Year full of laughter!

This year I am thankful for my loving and supporting family, I wouldn’t have made it here without you. To my mother that is all ways willing to feed us and to my sisters for always being there for me as well as my amazing daddy for always knowing what I need.

To my loving honey, thank you for choosing to sleep next to this snoring monster and occasional complainer and wake up with smiles and sometimes groan for the last 9 years. You are my rock and I would have fallen off this coaster a long time ago if it wasn’t for you and your dedication to me and building a life.

To my loving friends, you know who you are, I love you more than anything and I am proud to have you in my life. We have been through so much this year, you know too much so you are stuck with me for life.

2014 has been a crazy year and as much as I have enjoyed it, I am ready for this year to be over!

Happy New Year Everyone, have a wonderful night.



 photo blogsignature_zps97cd4969.png

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!