I would like to start off today by apologizing to everyone for not posting in awhile. I have been so busy i have barley had time to do anything, even sleep. But this is not me complaining not one bit!! 

     So for the next few days i am going to tell you this months story...so here I go...

     It all started at the beginning of the month, everyone at work knew that i was looking for a new job and being the wonderful friends they are, they were watching out for me too. I have been looking for awhile for a change. I have worked at Wal-Mart for 2 1/2 years and needless to say it was time for a change.

     There was a job posting on line, and if it wasn't for my friends i wouldn't have even known about it. It was for a job at a local photography studio, Sooter's. I applied on Wednesday Feb 2nd and I was so nervous, and it went very well. I talked with the manager for about 45 mins and she really seemed to like me. We had a lot in common which is really god when you are applying for a job. 

     I got a call on friday to come in for an interview, and went for the interview on Saturday. I was so exited i died my hair and got my eye brows done and everything. I practiced putting on make up, i haven't done my make up in forever! It took me over an hour to do my make up, i wanted it to be perfect!

Stay in tuned for the interview....

0 comments so far...:

Post a Comment

I love comments! Thank you for taking the time to let me know what you think!